Monday, September 10, 2007

Score!!!


We took Sunday off for some rest and relaxation, and found ourselves at the local salvage yard. I lucked out and found four matching doorknob back plates to replace the mismatched ones in the house, and a cast iron vent cover for our Long Beach house. For some reason, when the house was built, they cheaped out in the bathroom and kitchen and placed plain plates on the doors. This is one of those cases where we are going better than original and I am putting ones that match the rest of the house. The other exciting purchase was on Ebay where I found a perfect fixture for the front entry for 30.00 - and it matches the fixtures I bought four months ago for the dinning room exactly. How lucky is that?

The ones I
bought before







The New One:

No comments: