Monday, February 18, 2008

Chop Chop chop...


Boy, its been awhile since I have posted, and I wish o could report on amazing progress, but then I set down my beer googles and see the disastar we actually live in.
I have made some progress on the outside, I have cut down one tree, and four really ugly bushes so you can finally see the front of the house with its peeling paint and security door.
I have measured the entire property and drawn up a landscape plan, in preparation of installing a sprinkler system. We were at our local Lowes looking at the Rainbird sprinkler display and I saw a display offering a FREE design service for a sprinkler system if you provide measured drawings. Works for me, so I completed all of the info and then sent it off. I was planning to use rainbird anyway, it works out nicely. yay for me. I have also done some resarch and found a program that provides shade trees free of charge if you attend a three hour workshop and meet their requirements ( Is within a certain distance of the house, is a certain variety of tree, etc.)
Little by little the yard is coming together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.