Sunday, August 5, 2007

We have errrr progress...

Well, here it is Sunday night and we did a drive by of the new house. (Fortunately, since we no longer live in LA we left our guns at home.) Low and behold, they FINALLY boarded up the shattered front picture window that was broken out in mid April. I had asked them repeatedly to secure the property, and they had continually refused. maybe the city finally got after them or it is a nice open of escrow gift. (in any case, I will take it) I also did some shopping in my bargain dives in LA, and found a perfect bathroom faucet for $90.00. I so thrilled because after exhaustive research online, Ebay, Home Depot and Lowes, I had not found anything forless than 150.00 plus shipping. I also did some shopping in my junk boxes in the attic of the LB house, and dug out some light fixtures and an Entry Door set that matches the ones in the new house. I picked it up over four years ago and put it away for a later project. I posted some pictures of my attic finds. See, it does pay to keep certain things around. My agent also called me today to let me know that the escrow company has all my paperwork ready to go and they will overnight it so we get it on Tuesday. Onward and Upward!

No comments: